5 Hooks That Work!
People are always saying you need to hook viewers in, but have you ever struggled to actually do that? I know I have.
The other issue is, people like to share hooks on social media but a lot of the time we struggle with how to make that hook our own and have it feel original. That’s why I want to share some ideas, with a few examples, to make it easier for you!
- I have a confession to make…
- I.e: I have to confess…. I didn’t meal prep this week
- I.e: I have to confess…I used to never buy organic
- You’re getting __ wrong!
- I.e: you’re getting gut health all wrong
- I.e: you’re managing your time all wrong
- I.e: you’re taking off your makeup all wrong
- I tried ___ (trend or challenge), and here’s what happened
- Truth bomb… you’ve been doing __ wrong
- I.e you’ve been posting wrong
- It’s time we stop doing ___
- I.e: it’s time we stop believing one social strategy will make you go viral…Try this instead
Want more hooks? We have entire e-book filled with hooks and content ideas. We’re talking hundreds of content ideas at your fingertips! Get your hands on The Playbook Here
When it comes to hooks make sure you delay the answer to keep people watching longer. The next step is CRUCIAL, make sure you actually answer the hook. By doing so, you won’t only get views, but you can convert those views into followers- aka the goal!
I hope this helps and as always if you have any questions please reach out, I would love to support you more.